CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Snip, Snip

We cut Erin's hair short just in time for summer. I thought she'd miss her long hair - wrong! She loves how bouncy it is. The only thing that made her hesitate was when I told her it wouldn't be long like Hannah Montana's hair. But then she got all happy and said, "But I can still wear the wig Grandma and Grandpa gave me!" Problem solved.

I think the short hair will be nice for the summertime. And it feels much healthier now! We waited to cut it until she had 10 inches to donate to Locks of Love. That made it a little more fun than just a haircut.

9 comments:

Amy O'Neill said...

Erin looks so cute with short hair! Madison is ready to chop hers off too. Maybe next weekend...

Charlene said...

I think she looks absolutely adoradble with her new haircut!

Phil and Stacie said...

So cute! And just think of all the time you'll save not having to comb out long hair. That's why we keep cutting Suzanna's. We've never made it to 10" off--I'm impressed!

Hatch's said...

wow she looks completely different...no more mini-kandice! Well just less.

Brandi Jo said...

WoW! That is great! I love it... she looks so cute. I bet it is nice for a change!

meghannamarie said...

Oh My Gosh she is so cute! Love the cut. We did that to michelle just the other week!! Nice summer do!

Brandi Jo said...

Hey! Aiden is 3... he potty trained really fast and was in underware by the time he was 3. Gavin on the other hand is not so lucky! He will take longer then Aiden for sure. I am not really working with him until things settle down with the new baby.

(I don't see that my comment posted here from earlier)
So, I wanted to say that I love the new hair cut... very cute! I bet it is nice for something different!

Andrew, Amy, Evelyn& Owen said...

That's great! She looks super cute! It will be so nice for summertime.

meghannamarie said...

How could you cut such beautiful hair. We cut Michelle's hair around the same time you chopped Erin's but Michelle's wasn't as lond and silky and just so pretty! Does she still like it or does she miss it yet. It has beed a while since it has been posted!