CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Erin's Birthday

For the kids’ birthdays, we let them each invite a friend to Big Surf like last year. Robbie invited our next-door neighbor Ziondric and Erin invited her best friend Rachel. This was only a couple of days after she broke her toe. She wore water shoes, which kept her splint in place. Aside from banging it a couple of times in the wave pool or on the slides, she did fine.

Since I’m in the Young Women’s organization at church, I went to girls’ camp this year. It was a three-day camp, and the last day was Erin’s birthday. On the way home, Rob called to say some friends had invited us to an AZ Rattlers game that night and did I want to go?  I got cleaned up and off we went! I had never been to an arena football game, but it was pretty fun. The kids really liked it.

Since I wasn’t able to make a cake, we picked up a cinnamon cake on our way home and we had it after church the next day. Erin is growing up fast!


0 comments: