CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Changes

Now that I'm not babysitting, I find myself a little more free to go out and do things during the day. I also find myself without cash.

I picked up a part-time shift at the new Kohl's they built a couple of miles away. I'll be working from 8pm-12:30am after it opens on April 1st. I have an Ad-Set position, which is more behind-the-scenes, so I won't be running a register or anything like that. In the meantime, I'm working other random evening shifts, training and merchandising. The pay is low, and the hours are low, but the shift is perfect so I won't miss anything with the kids. Hopefully the paycheck will help to fill the gaps!

2 comments:

hillari said...

Good luck with that--I think I would end up blowing my whole paycheck right there! Glad you got the job though.

Krystal said...

good luck being on a later schedule... its pretty tough :) im glad you got a job! last summer i worked at a movie theatre... because khols wouldnt hire me!