CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

If I Knew You Were Coming, I'd Have Baked a Cake

Several nights ago, Erin was reading a library book about baking a cake. She thought it was weird that there was salt in the recipe, so I had to show her a real recipe. By the time she was through with the book, I decided a chocolate cake sounded pretty good!


Erin got her step stool, I put Robbie on a chair with a bunch of kitchen utensils, and we went to work! Erin was pretty happy that she got to use the mixer. Robbie can say "cook", so we heard that plenty of times. "Obbie cook!" He also informed us that the mixer says, "rrrrr!"



We poured the batter into the pan, and Robbie decided to poke his potato masher in it when we weren't looking. Not too bad of a mess, though. And the cake was good!

2 comments:

Brandi Jo said...

Sounds like fun. My boys love to make cookies! :-) I'l add you to my blog!

Amy O'Neill said...

How fun! I especially like the picture of Robbie covering his ears while Erin is using the mixer. Cute! I will link you on my blog!