CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Play Ball!

I took my camera along to Rob's softball game on Tuesday. He went early and the kids and I stopped at Sonic on our way for 1/2 price burgers. (I love a deal!) The weather was great, and the hour-long game was just right for the kids' attention spans.

^ Eating burgers ^

^ About to get a base hit ^


^ Mr. Softball ^



^ Eating ice - sticky hands & dirty legs! ^

Erin watched most of the game from the dugout, and Robbie loves yelling "GO GO GO" after someone hits the ball. (Regardless of what team they're on.) That kid loves sports, just like his daddy!

7 comments:

Brandi Jo said...

That is fun! I love how kids just love to do what their parents do. Aiden is the same way... he wants to do everything that dad does.

It goes to show you just how much influence we have on our children.

Amy O'Neill said...

Fun! Cute pictures... how do you get your kids to keep sunglasses on? Other than Madison, my kids are done wearing them after 2 minutes then they break them.

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charlene said...

Robbie looks like a typical fan! Looks like the kids had a fun night out!

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrew, Amy, Evelyn& Owen said...

Kandice your blog looks great! I wouldn't expect anything less from you though :) I just started my own and saw your link thru Amy O'Neill's. It's going to be fun checking all of these out. Our's is andrewandamybang.blogspot.com.

Rebecca said...

Whew-Hoo! Finally checking out the Alts awesome blog! I thought you said you were not going to make it cute? Whatever!!
Will check in often! Your kids are adorable!
Rebecca Larson