CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Deals

Okay, maybe this is a stupid thing to blog about, but I'm cheap and I love a deal! So here we go...

Today McDonald's is giving away a chicken sandwich if you buy a medium or large soda. I got one today & it's not bad. Just chicken and a biscuit. I think in the afternoon, it's on a bun with pickles. Anyway, not bad for less than $2.

And I was happy to see some dress pants for Robbie for $3. The Wal-Mart on 75th & Lower Buckeye has some light khaki ones on the clearance rack. I think they were mostly 24 mos, and maybe a 4T. The 24 mos in that brand is big on Robbie, so they'll be his fall or winter pants. :)

I've been cashing in all my pre-birthday freebies. Maybe you guys know about all these, but this is the stuff I've gotten in e-mail this week:

- Cold Stone: Free "Love-It" size ice cream

- Baskin Robbins: One free scoop

- Maggie Moo's: Free regular cone

- Red Robin: Free burger! (Used to be buy-one get-one, but now it's just free)

- The Children's Place: 20% off your purchase. I'm not sure what the kids will get for their birthdays, but that's a fun one for moms! I was surprised when I got that one.

- Texas Roadhouse: Free appetizer if you buy 2 entrees.

- Toys R Us: Birthday card & little gift, and they make some big deal about the kid if you bring them in the store on their birthday! (I haven't done this one yet, but I learned about it from Brandi's blog a while back so I signed up)

So there you have it... I'm cheap! I linked the store names to their web sites in case any of you guys want to sign up. Any others out there I don't know about?

4 comments:

Hatch's said...

Ummm. How do you get all these freebies..? I have never heard of this at all. I am cheap too!

meghannamarie said...

This is a perfect thing to blog!! I will now have to sign up to all of it so I can get my husband to take me somewhere for my B-day!

Kandice and Rob said...

Hey Monica,
Click on the restaurant or store name in my blog & it will link to the page where you can sign up. :)

Amy O'Neill said...

Some of those I redeemed for my bday too! And some I didn't know about... I'll have to remember them. Dairy Queen has a buy one get one free blizzard for bdays too (you can sign up on their site). We are cheap too, I love freebies!