CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Robbie!

Robbie turned 2 today!


It's hard to believe it's been two years already. Although, when I look at the baby pictures, it's hard to believe he was ever that small!

^ Robbie at one week old

Robbie was born at about 6:30 on a Monday morning. He was 6 lbs, 3 oz and 20" long. It was only a 3-hour labor, so it was a pretty good deal for mom!

^ At five months old

He was a good baby, and he's a pretty cheerful kid. He likes just about anything Erin does. He likes any kind of sport, just like his dad! Give that kid a ball and he's happy.

^ One year old

We love you, Robbie! We're so glad to have you in our family.

10 comments:

meghannamarie said...

He is so cute! I hope he has a great 2nd year! I hope you have a great 2nd year coming up too! I love the little one week old pic so cute!

hillari said...

Cute boy! I remember visiting you guys after we had both had our little boys--time has gone by so fast. I'll be making a similar post in a couple of days!

Charlene said...

Happy Birthday Robbie! I can't believe he is 2 already.

The Dominguez Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Aaahhh, I can't beleive he is two already. Happy Birthday!

Phil and Stacie said...

Happy Birthday Robbie! I can't believe it has only been 2 years since we all had these cute kids! It seems like a lifetime ago.

meghannamarie said...

Kandice I am letting you know I tagged you so check out my blog to see what it is this time and I am sorry!

The Dominguez Family said...

Happy Birthday Robbie!

Time sure does goes fast... :)

just me said...

Happy birthday, cute Robbie! I hope you had a great day.

Love,
Aunt Kristil & kids

Amy O'Neill said...

What a cute picture with the butterfly on his head!!