CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Threes

OK, I was tagged again! This time I'm supposed to list: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 random surprising facts about myself.

THREE JOYS
1. My family, especially my kids
2. My friends
3. World Class Chocolate ice cream from Baskin Robbins

THREE FEARS
1. Anything bad happening to my kids
2. Scorpions - luckily, we haven't had any!
3. Wearing a bathing suit in public

THREE GOALS
1. Pay off the car
2. Get a bigger house
3. Get in shape

THREE CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
1. Boxes. If I get an odd-sized box, I keep it "just in case" it'll be perfect for mailing or storing something later on. I have lots of these and so far I haven't needed any of them!
2. Cardstock scraps. I have piles of leftover strips from making cards, and I can't just throw them out. But seriously, how many bookmarks does one need?
3. Music. I didn't think I'd use the iPod Rob got me a couple of years ago, but I do and I love it! I love it when I download a new song & I love being able to go listen to any random song that pops into my head.

THREE RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS
1. I love sweetened condensed milk, and sometimes I buy a can of it just so I can eat it straight out of the can with a spoon.
2. I absolutely hate the Little Einsteins show. Hate it with a firey passion!
3. I like to peel sunburns.

I'm supposed to tag five people... But I won't tag anyone. I'd like to see what everyone else says if they do it, though!

4 comments:

meghannamarie said...

You are great thanks for doing this!FUnny Funny!

Hatch's said...

Seriously the sweetened condensed milk thing? Eewww!

Andrew, Amy, Evelyn& Owen said...

I love your collections...I am exactly the same way "just in case"! Isn't it amazing how much stuff we collect??

Amy O'Neill said...

Maybe I will try and do this one... how funny, I keep odd boxes and cardstock scraps. And I love sweetened condensed milk. We have a home-made ice cream recipe that calls for it and I have to leave some in the can to lick... Robert thinks it is disgusting that I would do such a thing!!