CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Where Were You...

I saw this post on another blog & thought it was a good idea. I won't "tag" anyone, but it would be fun to see what you guys would post if you did it too!


20 YEARS AGO
Miami, Arizona 1988. I had just turned 12 and I was excited for Junior High in the fall! Rob had moved to Mesa from Aurora, Illinois a few years earlier - I think this picture of him is pretty close to 1988. I think it rocks that his shirt just says "NO"! The shorts are another story.

15 YEARS AGO
Miami, Arizona 1993. I had just finished my Junior year in high school. That was a pretty fun summer for me! Here's a tennis picture of me on a windy day. Rob had just graduated from Westwood High School in Mesa and was working at Smitty's.



10 YEARS AGO
Champaign, Illinois 1998. I was on my mission; I spent 6 months in the Champaign/Urbana area. Rob was back in Mesa, recently home from his mission in Ecuador. He was starting to go to the singles ward where we met the next spring, and I think he was working for Bank of America.

5 YEARS AGO
Phoenix, Arizona 2003. Erin was almost 1, and we were learning the joys of having a professional walker (and runner) in the house! I was a buyer at Phelps Dodge Corp. and Rob was a loan officer at Desert Schools credit union.


1 YEAR AGO
Phoenix, Arizona 2003. Robbie was almost 1 and Erin was almost 5 and getting very excited for kindergarten. I was at home and Rob was working for the State.

YESTERDAY
Phoenix, Arizona! Just a regular day of babysitting, laundry & dishes, except my mom came over to visit, which made it a lot more fun.


TOMORROW
We'll be on our way to Knoll Lake for some camping!

9 comments:

Charlene said...

What a cute idea. I loved all of your pics. Have a great vacation!

Phil and Stacie said...

Very cute post! I love all the pictures, but I have to say my favorite was you at 12 in the perfectly 80's dress =) I think I had one just like it!

Amy O'Neill said...

I love this idea!! I love the old pictures of you guys... Just like what Stacie said, I think I had that same dress too! Erin really is a "mini Kandice". You look like Erin in that pic when you were 12!

hillari said...

Erin really does look just like you in your frilly dress. I hope you saved it for her to wear! And as for Rob's shorts--yikes! I think his underpants might even be visible. Well, I'm sure he was probably in style for the times. :)

hillari said...

Hey--I linked you on my blog. I hope that's okay!

Rebecca said...

Holy ten years ago...now you are dating us...thanks alot!

meghannamarie said...

That is the best tag ever! I love all the pics! Sometimes, looking back at old pictures I get a little dissapointed in people and their clothing choices, but in your case not so much!! maybe a little with Rob and those shorts;) Maybe someday I will do this idea too!

meghannamarie said...

HEy Kandice check this blog out!!!
http://ourdaisylife.blogspot.com/

Brandi Jo said...

What a fun post! I'll have to do that one sometime... when I have time to put some pictures together. I love all your pictures. It is fun to see old pictures like that. Knoll Lake! I love that lake. We have camped there a few times. We just went camping, but only drove to Woods Canyon. It was fun... a little crazy with the three boys, but nice to get out.