CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fourth picture in the fourth folder...

I saw this on Summer's blog & thought I'd see what I came up with. Post the fourth picture from your fourth folder!


This was after I painted our cardboard haunted house for the Trunk or Treat, and I had just taken some pictures of the kids I babysit so they could make a little Halloween craft with their photos. Robbie needed to have his picture taken, too.


With his car. Notice how he carefully placed it facing the camera. Good shot of the birthmark on his leg, huh? He thinks it looks like a football.

4 comments:

hillari said...

what a cutie! I love the cardboard house. Was that for your trunk?

Gardner Family said...

So cute! Boys and cars. It's adorable!

Charlene said...

I loved your haunted house. It looked so good with your black light....You are so creative!

Life in the circus said...

cute pic.

thanks for the comment, I had also been thinking about those very same things. I guess my light isn't very bright right now, but hopefully Ill get some energy to it :)