CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Running with the Devil


We spent Saturday at ASU! It was homecoming, so there was a lot of stuff going on. Lots of booths & things to look at. We went to the parade. The kids had never been to a parade, so it was a new experience. Erin was pretty happy about all the candy they threw! (check out the knees of her jeans from her clamoring to get it)

We walked down Mill Avenue for a little bit, and Erin got to see lots of hippies.

After lunch, we walked over to the stadium for the game. The shade crept over our seats just before the game started, and the weather was perfect! We beat Washington State 31-0, so the game was a lot of fun.

I was sick all weekend, so that probably wasn't the smartest way to spend Saturday, but I'm glad we did!

Robbie has been singing "Fight, Devils, down the field" over and over since Saturday. That boy needs to learn the other lines to the song.

Only one more home game left this season!

4 comments:

hillari said...

we went to the fest-devil a few years ago, and it was a lot of fun. I forgot about it though. Sounds like you guys had a great time.

Charlene said...

David was at the youth conference, so he missed the game :( Sounds like the kids had a great time. Hope you feel better soon!

Krystal said...

i used to be one of those hippies that walks around mill! sounds like a lot of fun

Laisa said...

Oh, I love Mill Ave - I have to go there everytime I visit my fam. I didn't realize that you were such a football fan....of course I love BYU & we're getting ready for the BIG GAME!!

P.S I will ask Amber to start a blog.