CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Cat

I thought I'd put up some pictures of our cat, since it seems like nobody has ever seen her. She hides out when people come over, and the only people she'll visit with besides us are my parents.

We got her in 2000, so she's been around a while. Rob claims to hate her, but you be the judge:


Rob named her Cow. I thought it was dumb, so I decided we'd at least spell it differently on her tag. Her tag says "Cao". But the name never stuck, and we've always just called her Kitty.


When she comes out of hiding, she's a sweetie. She's patient with the kids, and she can be pretty playful. She loves spaghetti... go figure. So that's our cat.

6 comments:

SJ said...

Hi Kandice,

Nice to see you, too! I loved reading your blog -- it's so fun to see pictures and catch up on what you're doing. Erin looks just like you -- do you hear that alot? Robbie's a cutie, too -- kind of a combo of you & Rob in looks. Anyway, take care!

Sherry

Anonymous said...

Cute, I love the one with Robby holding her. It makes me want a cat. One dog is enough for us right now though.

I was looking for you Sunday to tell you Robby was so cute in Nursary. He didn't do anything inparticular to make me think that but the whole time I just kept thinking he was so cute.

Charlene said...

That's the most I have seen of your kitty :) She is so cute! I love the picture of Robbie holding the kitty. We have to get together soon, it's been too long!

Amy O'Neill said...

I have been to your house quite a few times and I don't think I have ever seen your cat! I do remember Erin talking about Kitty when I used to watch her.

Brandi Jo said...

I forget that you have a cat because I never see her. My kids always play with her food when we come over... I should put 2 and 2 together. I like her name. We had a frog named Turtle one time. I kept calling it a turtle by mistake, so that name stuck!

meghannamarie said...

HEy do you ever put tape on her paws and dress her up like in college!