CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Chalk & Water Balloons

After the driveway cooled down tonight, the kids got to draw all over it with chalk. Robbie had more fun rolling the chalk down the driveway, but Erin had a pretty good time drawing.
I found some balloons earlier & filled them up with water, so after the chalk we went in the back yard to throw water balloons. As you can see, this wasn't Robbie's favorite activity!

Poor thing cried when his water balloon popped! He thought it was funny when Erin would throw one, but it was a different story when he dropped his. He was so sad.

To end the night on a happy note, we chased the lizards around in the back yard for a while. Yesterday I found one that was molting & it was pretty gross. I had to show Erin, and of course I left the door open while we looked at it. It jumped out of my hands & scurried off somewhere. Later on, Erin found it on the blinds in our living room! This lizard with nasty peeling skin had been wandering around in our house. I caught it again, put it outside, and SHUT the door. Then I washed the disgusting lizard dandruff off my hands. Bleh!

3 comments:

hillari said...

that is crazy! good thing erin found it!

Hatch's said...

lizard dandruff...that is hilarious!

meghannamarie said...

You are such a great mom it is still to hot for me when the sidewalk cools down! Of course at midnight when it does cool down we are all fast asleep!!