CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Nature's Car Wash

My non-Arizonan friends may find this strange, but we take pictures when it rains here. It's a novelty, and we definitely appreciate it!

I was *this* close to washing my filthy car on Saturday, and I'm glad my laziness prevented me from doing it. A nice downpour started on our way home from the store this afternoon, so I left the car outside for a shower, and the kids and I hung around in the garage for a little bit.

Robbie thought it was great! Most of his experiences with puddles are from splash parks, so he was perfectly happy to squat by the gutter and poke the little raindrop rings.
My legs would fall off if I tried to squat like that.

3 comments:

meghannamarie said...

Cute! I couldn't even squat like that when I WAS young! I should have pulled my car out too here you go again telling us to late for a freebe!

Charlene said...

Where did that rain storm come from! Well it was a welcome sight :)

Amy O'Neill said...

That was such a nice storm, really cooled things off.