CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Free food on Labor Day!

We went to Chick-Fil-A today and saw a sign that said you can get three free chicken strips on Labor Day (from 10:30 to closing) if you wear any kind of pro or college football clothes.

Yay!

This was at the Dysart & McDowell location, but I looked around online and it sounds like it's a corporate-wide promotion. So wear your Sun Devils stuff & go get free food that day!

**Editor's Note: If you wear U of A Wildcats stuff, you're entitled to a free kick in the pants**

5 comments:

The West Family said...

Thanks for the info. The one at McDowell and 99th will be closer and I can think of other teams to trump the Sun Devils. Just Kidding!!!! Little pre-season humor.

Hatch's said...

Why would anyone wear U of A Wildcats anything? Weird.

meghannamarie said...

As always thanks for the info!

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh at the editor's notes. That is funny. I was at Walmart yesterday and they have tons of U of A stuff. I couldn't believe it. I felt like I was in Tucson or something. I never found any ASU stuff so maybe they messed up the orders or something???

Rebecca said...

Go Wildcats (Weber State Wildcats that is...moving over before I get burned at the stake)
Wonder if they are doing that up here in my parts?